Tornier laboratories invited the winners of their annual sales challenge to an exceptional incentive trip to New-York. 14 participants discovered the Big Apple in very enjoyable conditions: accommodation in a 5 *Hotel with private garden in the heart of Manhattan, private visits of must-see places, VIP evening in Time Square… Alongside the classics, our visitors were able to live other more private aspects of the city and live the New York experience to the maximum. Among the unforgettable moments: a drink on a terrace overlooking the city, a shave in a typical barbershop in Harlem (with live gospel singers), a dinner in a popular jazz club, private tour of galleries in Soho, picnic in the heart of Central Park… The list could go on forever, because this 5-day program was full of surprises. Our international participants enjoyed being guided and pampered by our dedicated bilingual staff on-site, who managed all the logistic details of their stay.
- Research and negotiation with an original hotel 5 *
- Proposal of a comprehensive activities program
- Management of transfers (off air)
- French-English bilingual support
- Private bilingual guided tour
- Restaurant/Catering management
- And various other reservation… to make everything perfect!