My French Communication Agency organised a work seminar in sunny Seville for a group of 50 employees from ALTERA. The request was simple: find a warm January destination (last year, they were cold in Prague), less than 3 hours from Paris, for 3 days of work and leisure. After analysing several options, the choice fell on Seville, an innovative city that benefits from a generous rate of sunshine throughout the year.
Departing from Lille and Paris, participants flew to Seville mid-January. In the program, lots of work, enriched with breaks and cultural animations. Participants were able to travel around the city thanks to a team rally (amazing), enjoy local tapas, learn how to cut Iberian ham (delicious), stroll the city in a procession of 13 carriages (spectacular), attend a performance of Flamenco in a private Palace (gripping), walk around in the gardens of the Alcázar with a guide revealing their secrets (memorable), wiggle their hips on the privatised nightclub dance floor, and enjoy a drink on a terrace with a view on the Giralda and the illuminated Cathedral (simply wonderful).
- A multi-destination comparative proposal
- Management of air transfers with our partner travel agency ALANTIKA
- Accommodation in a 4**** hotel in the city centre
- Team-building activities
- Gala Dinner and animations
- Personalised goodies and communication tools
- Support and coordination of inspection visite and on-site