Client : VLAM – Flanders’ Agricultural Marketing Board
My French Communication Agency was in charge of organising street-marketing happenings in several Gross Products markets around Europe. Within 6 months, we organized 1 monthly street-marketing operations in the following cities: Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Lille, Barcelona, Milan, Bologne, and Verona. On each event, we organised a testing of the various produce promoted (peppers, tomatos, lettuce, leeks, eggplant…). We worked with a local caterer to create original recipes mixing the produce and local specialties, and used different stree-marketing vehicles to distribute them with great visibility: food-trucks, vendor-bikes, balloon backpacks…
Our client, VLAM, has seen its visibility soar since this street-marketing roadshow has started, a huge difference with what was done before that (e-mailing and post-mailing).
- Rental and personalisation of promotional street-marketing vehicles
- Negociation with gross produce markets for animation authorizations
- Search and negociation with local caterer to determine recipes
- Coordination of air / road transfers and hotel accomodation
- On-site presence for the coordination of all providers on each roadshow stop